If you are searching for natural ways of improving your health, then you need to learn the health benefits of ginger and garlic now. These spices are packed with active ingredients that play a variety of roles in your body. Ginger and garlic have been used as both medicine and seasoning for more than 500 years. In the middle ages, ginger was used to cure the plague. Garlic is no less important. The restorative functions of garlic were known by the ancient Egyptians, who gave garlic to slaves who were building the pyramids in order to raise their stamina and efficiency. Nowadays, these spices are used in the treatment of different diseases from simple sniffles and colds to rheumatoid arthritis pains. They are even used as herbal treatment for fever in some parts of Nigeria.
Some researches have found that ginger can decrease some particular tumours in people who are in pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Also, some scientific researches have discovered that the spice can reduce osteoarthritis symptoms.
Here are the (15) main health benefits of Frutvegs Gingarlic juice.
1. DIGESTION: Digestion plays a key role in keeping you healthy. Ginger can be helpful in digestion by controlling high sugar levels. When sugar levels are very high, the stomach will not be able to work as it should.
Ginger helps the stomach to function properly. Garlic has been thought to keep the digestive system running smoothly and is particularly helpful in avoiding swelling or irritation of the stomach.
2. HELPS WITH BLOOD CLOTH: Both ginger and garlic have medicinal characteristics, which allow them to reduce blood clotting. According to WHO, ginger has been shown to reduce 60% of the production of thromboxane, which is a forceful blood clotting stimulant.
Garlic also induces the blood vessels to increase, reducing blood pressure, as well as keeping the blood from clotting.
3. DIARRHEA: Diarrhea is a rather difficult problem to have, but do not fret, both garlic and ginger can help to overcome the symptoms of diarrhea. As for ginger, it helps with any stomach gas and spasms, and garlic can destroy harmful bacteria in your intestines.
4. SEXUAL ACTIVITY: In general, ginger enhances blood circulation, which can immediately improve male stimulation. It has also been listed as an aphrodisiac and it has been scientifically proven to enhance sexual desire. The spice also has been used throughout centuries as an aphrodisiac and has been known to enhance libido and stamina.
5. RESPIRATORY DISEASES: Both ginger and garlic are known for their natural, antibacterial characteristics, and their ability to relieve congestion and loosen phlegm.
Ginger relieves congestion, softens aching muscles, and can soothe a sore throat. Garlic is considered to be an antibiotic and is often recommended for treating flu and colds.
When used together, either in a supplement form, as a tea, or in meals, such as stews and soups, the combination of garlic and ginger can become an effective and beneficial medicine when cold attacks.
Frutveg Turmeric Guy: 6. RELIEVES ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS: Drinking ginger tea can diminish or control swelling. Ginger plays a great role in decreasing inflammation and has been used for this goal in traditional medicine for many years. The spice contains natural ingredients, which are similar to those found in some government-approved over-the-counter anti-inflammatory combinations. Also, ginger can help to reduce your arthritis pain. However, make sure that you don’t drink too much ginger tea.
7. RELIEF OF FLU AND COLD SYMPTOMS: Drinking ginger tea can help decrease your cold symptoms. This spice is thought to be the best medicine for colds in Chinese ayurvedic and traditional medicine. In general, ginger has antiviral properties that can help to fight cold symptoms. Just drink its tea at least three times a day.
8. MOTION SICKNESS SYMPTOMS RELIEF: Ginger tea can help to reduce some symptoms of motion sickness, such as nausea, etc. Motion sickness(Illness caused by motion during travel) symptoms include headaches, cold sweats, nausea, excessive saliva production, an upset stomach, vomiting, breathing difficulties, and vertigo.
9. BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS: Garlic produces Allicin, which is a sulphuric ingredient that is a natural antibiotic. During the 1st world war, soldiers used crushed garlic on infected wounds. So, if you decide to consume garlic in a tablet form, it will be much better to take in liquid form. This is because the processes used to produce garlic tablets usually destroys the Allicin, which is very important.
10. PREVENTION OF NUMEROUS KINDS OF CANCER: Prostate cancer, bladder cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, and colon cancer have all been shown to have their tumours decreased after being treated with garlic and ginger.
Frutveg Turmeric Guy: 11. DECREASING MORNING SICKNESS SYMPTOMS: Ginger can help to decrease morning sickness, a symptom experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness usually occurs at any time of the day. Its common symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting, can be decreased with ginger. Symptoms of morning sickness can exacerbate as a result of food, hormonal fluctuations, fatigue, or stress. Ginger and garlic products, especially tea, are effective for treating morning sickness.
12. NATURAL BLOOD THINNER: Ginger can be used to support and nourish your cardiovascular health. Ginger is thought to be a natural blood thinner. It averts blood clotting. On the other hand, this can help to reduce your circulatory problems and blood cholesterol.
Also, LDL cholesterol and the aortic plaque depositions, which gather on the walls of your body’s veins can be treated with garlic. According to scientific researches, garlic has amazing benefits when it comes to heart diseases.
13. HEADACHE TREATMENT: Ginger’s effectiveness against headaches has been proven. This spice has shown to decrease the severity and symptoms of headaches by blocking prostaglandins (chemicals that induce inflammation in the brain’s blood vessels). In addition, this anti-inflammatory power of ginger can lower the discomfort caused by headaches, flu, and colds.
Ginger is also the best remedy when it comes to stuffiness and bronchial congestion. The main compound, the gingerol, is a natural cough suppressant. So if you have a cough or you feel stuffy, then this spice can help you.
14. ARTHRITIS REMEDY: Ginger and garlic operate well together to decrease joint swellings in people who have rheumatoid arthritis. Ginger and garlic mixture can ease the symptoms in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
15. DIABETES TREATMENT: Ginger decreases blood sugar levels. Actually, drinking 1 tablespoon of this spice juice mixed with 1 glass of water in the morning can help to control your blood sugar level. Garlic can also control blood sugar as it strengthens the level of insulin in the blood. This can help in the control of diabetes.
Ginger and garlic are very useful for human health. There are great health benefits in taking the ginger and garlic mixture. And thankfully, these spices are very easy to consume, you can take them as teas or simply add them to your food to get the aroma, flavour, and good health.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.