Turmeric, also known as the golden spice, is a tall plant that grows in Asia and Central America.
It gives curry its yellow color and has been used in traditional Indian medicine for thousands of years to treat various health conditions.
Studies support its use and show that it can benefit your health.
But coupling turmeric with black pepper may enhance its effects.
Benefits Of Turmeric And Black Pepper.
1. Turmeric and black pepper have been shown to improve health due to their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and disease-fighting qualities.
2. It also helps relieve nausea, headaches, sore throats and poor digestion.
3. Daily usage of Turmeric and black pepper combination, interrupts the self-renewal process of breast stem cells. This is important, as this process is where breast
cancer originates–reducing and possibly eliminating the cells.
4. Turmeric and black pepper are considered safe, and no serious side effects have been reported. While they can be added to food and drinks, supplements typically provide the greater benefit.
5. It can also help prevent symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease, amongst others.
6. This mixture can also help you boost digestion. Both spices can promote gut health. Studies have also highlighted the use of turmeric and black pepper for better digestion. Consumption of this mixture in small quantities can give you better gut health and improved digestion.
7. Turmeric helps to increase cholesterol elimination by the liver through increasing bile production. Curcurmin also helps protect liver cells from damage by toxins such as tobacco smoke, household chemicals, and peroxide. Black pepper boosts the bioavailablility of glutathione, which protects the liver on a cellular level.
8. Turmeric and black pepper are effective at lowering bad cholesterol levels. It’s an easy way to keep your cholesterol levels down, as all you have to do is add some turmeric and black pepper to your meals every day.
9. Turmeric contains lipopolysaccharide, which is a substance that works to boost your immune system. This compound also has antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral
10. Black pepper and turmeric are linked to improved cognitive ability and memory, and they can help protect against diseases like Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disorder that causes brain cells to waste away (degenerate) and die. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia — a continuous decline in thinking, behavioral and social skills that disrupts a person’s ability to function independently.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.